Could not find a desirable fabric from our range?, don’t worry. Bring in your own. At KE Textiles we try and make it as easy as possible.
We simply suggest you read through some of the points below:
- Your synthetic fabric should have a polyester content of 80% and be white-based. The higher the polyester content the more intense and deeper the colour will be.
- In order to achieve optimum colour brightness on natural fibers your fabric should be PFP Prepared for print and coated for pigment ink.
- The maximum roll width our printers can print is 1.8m for natural fibers and 1.6m for synthetic fibers.
- To avoid re-rolling charges please supply your fabric rolled onto a 76mm diameter cardboard core.
- We appreciate having an extra 2m unprinted length of your fabric in order to roll it on and off our machines.
We are flexible and will do our best to bring your ideas to life. We can guide you through your printing project, from the first step all the way to the final delivery of your fabric.
If you’re unsure about anything, please don’t hesitate to contact or email us.